There are basically three varieties of vapor fireplaces. The main difference between them is the source of fuel that is being used. This article will educate you about the three-basic types of vapor fireplaces and their benefits.
Being a consumer, it is totally up to you which type to determine which is right for you in accordance with your budget and requirement of the household.
Now, let’s have a detailed view of the top three types of water vapor fireplace.
- One of the most popular types of vapor fireplace is the gel-based one as it has a wide variety of styles and designs to choose from along with the cheaper cost of operations.
- As the name suggests, the gel-based fireplace is operated using a substance which is in the form of a gel. They can be virtually installed anywhere in your home as they use gel fuel.
Vapor gas fireplace
- They basically use natural gas or propane as the source of fuel for operating. You will have a variety of designs and styles, although the compact sized units are quite expensive,
- If you are looking for a secondary heating source, then this type of fireplace works the best. However, you need to follow the safety instructions and have annual inspections done.
Vapor Electric fireplace
- It uses electricity to produce the heat rather than the actual production of flame. Although, they do provide a visual effect of burning fire.
- The electric vapor fires are mobile and can be easily moved between locations. This type of unit is perfect for a household who doesn’t want an actual flame.